VAR Partner Program
How It Works: The Big Picture!
Image DisplayWorks provides turnkey e-business packages to print and imaging labs, photographers and artists. These packages are monthly fee-based hosted solutions with a one-time set-up charge. You have a Value Added Service or Equipment which you will provide to your customer along with the Image DisplayWorks product (typically printers, administration services, etc.).
Image DisplayWorks packages typically include:
- Merchant Accounts for online credit card transactions;
- Pre-designed templates (Customer and Custom design optional);
- IDW Wizard Toolkit, our powerful online management system;
- Hundreds of standard features in our basic packages;
- Online Documentation;
- Online Support;
- Optional Custom Programming Services as defined by your organization
At no point would we provide any service to your customer that was not initially, or subsequently, agreed upon!
Image DisplayWorks licenses the technology that is used to create your custom business solution. We allow specific co-branding of our technology to allow you to present this offering as a product from your organization, developed and managed by our organization.
Pricing - Costs
Image DisplayWorks managed solutions are priced based on a number of variables. The most important variable being what features are to be included in your custom solution and at what price range would you want this offered to your audience. Your organization in all instances, excluding third party services, sets pricing for packages.
Note* Pricing must meet or exceed Image DisplayWorks minimum value amounts.
Typically, there is no expense to the organization if the standard set of products is used with little additional customizations. However, if significant additional customizations are needed, the organization will incur associated fees only.
Pricing - Revenue
Image DisplayWorks VAR Partners receive revenue based upon prior discussed terms. Each partnership agreement is unique; however, the following revenue models are common:
- "One-time Revenue Share Model "
Image DisplayWorks provides VAR Partner with a single outlay per license acquired by organization's audience member. Typically this model entails all support of business solution to Image DisplayWorks.
- "Time-limited Recurring Revenue Share Model"
Image DisplayWorks provides Strategic Partner a fixed amount of shared revenue, per license acquired, by partner's audience member. Typically this model entails initial support by partner during fixed time period. After fixed time period, Image DisplayWorks assumes all support activities.
- "Recurring Revenue Share Model"
Image DisplayWorks provides Strategic Partner shared revenue, per license acquired, by partner's audience member. Typically this model entails all support to be provided by partner.
VAR Sign Up
Qualified Partners "When Size Does NOT Matter!"
For consideration to become a VAR Partner of Image, please review the following:
- Qualified Partners must be able to commit to an agreed upon number of monthly sales to its respective audience. If this number is not met, we have the option to end VAR Partner Status.
- VAR Partner must notify Image DisplayWorks, if VAR Partner offers competing solutions or services within 45 days of activity.
- VAR Partner must provide creditable proof of audience (membership, seminar attendees, etc.).